Risk Management Program
- The RMP addresses the “how?” questions for how your company manages risk.
- This is an editable Microsoft Word document that provides program-level guidance to directly supports the WISP and DSP policies and standards for managing cybersecurity risk.
- In summary, this addresses fundamental needs when it comes to risk management requirements:
- How risk is defined.
- Who can accept risk.
- How risk is calculated by defining potential impact and likelihood.
- Necessary steps to reduce risk.
- Risk considerations for vulnerability management.
- The RMP is based on leading frameworks, such as NIST 800-37, NIST 800-39, ISO 31010 and COSO 2013.